HomeCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Three Way Dance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amazing

PostSubject: Three Way Dance   Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:29 pm

Jason: Lets get straight to the point. I don't know what peoples problem is with being where they are suppose to be when they are suppose to be there but it's a real pet peeve of mine. I am trying to get to the championship and people believing that they are the higher power around here and just doing what they want is affecting that. I don't want to be that guy but right now I am. The only time I "care" about someone is when they are messing with me or my lively hood.

Jason is wearing his biker jacket with a Punishment shirt underneath that he pops back into place after his rant.

Now, if what I said offended you then TOO BAD! I am punishment personified and now I have about two good weeks worth of rage I have to let go of and I plan on doing this with my two punching bags for the evening. Jacob I'll hand it to ya...you take a beating and can deal it out...but I'm not like these other guys you've faced. I live off punishment, it fuels me to beat someone even worst. And it's fine that you've been on a roll, but I'm that one little thing on the train tracks that is able to derail you. The karma bar....charismatic one...whatever the hell his name is, he does not have the burning inside of him that I do. Right now I have made up my mind that I am going to win this and that is exactly what I intend to do.

One of the backstage crew walks up to Jason and whispers in his ear. Jason gets pissed and throws the man against the wall. He stands there over the mans body staring at him with Evil on his face. He then looks back up at the camera with a snarl on his face.

Years ago there was a wrestler that said...beat me if you can...survive if I let you. That is this situation. I was just informed that my a**hole of a brother will be in attendance for this upcoming primetime since the last one was cancelled. Well that's great and I hope that your paying attention to what I say because I meant it. Anyone who gets in my way WILL BE RAN OVER.

Jason walks off bumping into the cameraman who regains his balance and starts to follow Jason. Jason is pushing everyone out of his way until his gets to his 2013 Chrysler 200. And there is a note on the door from his brother that says " You don't have it in you". Jason rages slams his hands on the hood of his car and gets in. The camera man runs over to Jason's side to see him on the phone yelling as he peeled off from the site of the commercial he was doing.

Three Way Dance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NWFederation :: Prime Time :: Promo/RP-
Jump to: