HomeCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Seriously?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chambers

PostSubject: Seriously?   Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:49 pm

Sean Chambers is seen sitting in his locker room. His girlfriend Mia is nowhere to be found.

::Sean Chambers::
Do you actually believe the crap that comes out of your mouth Punisher? I mean you dont even sound logical. You know that your a better wrestler than me? How so? Because you think that you are the best? Please Punisher. I have fought diarrhea harder than you will be. Listen each time you have said something about or match, its like a broken record. Its all been the same, but some words have been tweaked a bit. Why dont you find something new to talk about for once.

Chambers smiles.

Listen I know that everyone is a nobody to you because you think that you will be the next champion that the NWF crowns. The sad thing is, I know for a fact you wont be because I am still standing right here in front of you. Im not going anywhere anytime soon Punisher, so get use to it. Get use to seeing my face around these parts because you will be seeing a lot of me. Im not some no talented rookie that is going to get scared just because a veteran said he is better than me and going to beat me. Im not going to be a push over Punisher. Trust me, im not scared of you in any way. Your not an animal, your a freak of human nature, thats what you are. You say that its your title? Really, last time I checked it was still up for grabs. I gotcha though, your better than everyone else so its automatically yours. Wake up Punisher, your not any better than us. Your probably worse than us most likely.

Chambers grins.

You talk about showing torture, over me? Really? Lets be honest here Punisher. You know deep down inside that you dont have one chance in hell of pinning me. Thats why you voice trembles when my name comes out. You know I am going straight to the top around here. Thats what scares you the most. See you talk about showing your reign around the NWF, the only reign you will have is the first match you won Punisher. You are not showing any progress in my books. See your still pissed that no one around here gives you recognition and thats why you want to go on this so called rampage and make an example out of everyone, starting with me. Well its not going to work like that. You said that I didnt show you any respect, where respect is given, respect is earned my friend. You think im going to respect a guy like you when all you did was try and run my name into the ground? This works two ways here Punisher, this isnt all about you, I bet you wished it was but obviously its not. You are just like everyone else around here Punisher, you want to be the first crowned champion since the NWF has reopened its doors. You already speak about winning the title, and bringing torture around the parts. Well everyone has been saying that Punisher, so why should you be any difference?

Chambers smiles.

You actually think that you are the most dangerous man in wrestling entertainment today Punisher. I believe your not a wrestler at all, sounds like to me that you are a comedian because that statement was funny as hell. You are nowhere close to being the best wrestler in wrestling today Punisher. Im not even close and im better than your ass. Dont believe me? Watch and see how your ass gets dominated in that ring. See if I dont make a believer out of your ass as well. You will see that I have plans of dominating everyone that enters my path Punisher. Roderick was number one and you will be number two. You think no one is going to stop you from winning the championship? Well I know someone and its yours truly. I am the man around here Punisher, I will be the one that stands high and proud at the end of our match. I will be the one that gets closer to that championship title after I stomp your ass into the ground. Trust me Punisher, I know what you are thinking about and trust me its not going to happen. Your so called reign is going to end tonight. I will be the one that takes the so called animal to a different level, a level that he cant even explain.

Chambers grins.

I told you one and I will tell you again, you are looking at the next NWF World Champion Punisher and there isnt a damn thing you can do about it. You can sit back and bitch and moan all you want because everyone is going to know that I stomped your ass just like I did everyone else’s to gain that Championship. Im done playing games Punisher, you thing your the best, well I will show you a little something that you need to know. Your ass is mine Punisher and dont you ever forget about that.

Chambers smiles as the scene slowly fades to black.

1-0-0
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Seriously?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NWFederation :: Prime Time :: Promo/RP-
Jump to: