HomeCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Making A Path.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chambers

PostSubject: Making A Path.   Thu May 30, 2013 8:08 pm

As the scene slowly fades in, we see Sean Chambers and his girlfriend Mia. Both of them are walking side by side through the halls of the NWF arena.

::Sean Chambers::
Well it looks like we will be ok here. Everyone wants to take me out because I am a new guy and they are threatened by me. They think just because I am new to the NWF that I might have a better shot at being Champion before them. Well they are right. I just might be the first NWF Champion since its return.

::Mia::
Well all I know is that both of your opponents so far have talked pure shit about me and im sick of it. They think I run you, they think im a bitch, they think this and that. Its making me just sick to hear them say stuff like that. They better be glad im not in a ring with them. I wouldnt leave nothing for them to be proud of anymore.

You know, I have noticed something. Every time you talk about kicking a mans ass, you talk about his nuts.

Mia smiles.

Because, I know thats a way to bring men down to a level that they dont want to move. Then I can beat the living hell out of them.

Chambers cocks an eyebrow towards Mia.

You sure do know how to get to a man babe.

You know I do.

The walk right up to Chambers locker room. They open the door and walk on in, closing the door behind them.

You know babe. You better beat this punisher guys ass for me. For what he called me and everything. If you dont then I will beat you.

Listen to yourself. You know I got this Mia. Punisher is just another Roderick Richards, all talk and no show. He thinks exactly like Richards did too. He figured that if he can talk about you, that it would get me all fired up about it and I would lose my temper. Well just to let everyone know this. I am not going to lose my cool, just because you talk about Mia.

Mia’s jaw drops.

I know she has a mouth on her, but hey what woman doesnt it?

Mia slaps Chambers in the back.

Oww. Damn Mia, it was just a joke.

I dont find that one bit funny Sean.

You know I will get even for what they say. You know damn well that I am on that fast train, rising to the top. No one is going to stop me and you. We are going to be headlining this company Mia. We will be stars by the time its over. Just after I tear Punisher to shreds.

Well do it, for me.

You know I will, just look at Roderick.

Mia smiles.

Well I got to use the ladies room.

Mia walks to the bathroom in the locker room and closes the door. Sean walks over to the couch and sits down.

So Punisher, you really think you got me beat? Did you happen to take a look at Roderick Richards? He is a multi time champion of this company and his ass got drilled to the mat. He had no chance against me and thats the same thing you have. Now I know what you are thinking, who cares if you beat Roderick Richards, I could whoop his ass any time of day. Blah, blah, blah. I know what you think you are going to do to me. You think that you are going to walk in that ring and just give me the beating of my life. Well you are so not even close with that one jack.

Chambers smiles.

Like I said before, I may be new, but I am the one that will be headlining this promotion soon. See right now we are in a little tournament you could say. The one with the most points before the PPV, well they get the first title shot since NWF reopened its doors. You can go ahead and bet that my ass will be in the finals Punisher. You or no one else is going to stop me from making that happen. Whats so damn funny about, you beat Michael Mavia last week. So you actually think that you stand a chance against me. Why is it because we are both new to game? You know, sometimes people like you just dont make sense to me. You act like being a newcomer is the worst thing ever. That the newcomer doesnt stand a chance in hell against the veterans here. Well think back when you walked into the doors of the NWF Punisher and tell me what did you think about? I guarantee you that you was saying that you was going to make an impact and you was going to rise to the top with no sweat. I can tell that you did because you want to know why? At one point and time you was standing where I am standing now, the only difference is that I will make an impact. You talk about everyone doubting you, mocking you. Well they wouldnt do that if you actually had some talent to back that loud ass mouth of your up.

Chambers smiles.

What I do is completely different from you Punisher. I say that I am going to kick someone’s ass and head straight to the top, well thats exactly what I am going to do. Im not going to feel your head with lies Punisher, everything that I am saying right now is the truth. But why pick on Mia? She isnt in the one in the ring with you, I am. Do you feel more like a man if you try and pick on the weak? Because to me, it makes you look like a pussy Punisher. Or is it because you can get a woman and that pisses you off seeing a hot ass woman being with me instead of you? Its ok, I know Mia is smoking and you never could get a woman like that.

Chambers laughs as the bathroom door opens up and out walks Mia.

What are you laughing at?

Im just cracking myself up about Punisher. What he thinks he is going to do to me.

Well you better be careful, he will chokeslam you to hell Sean.

Mia winks.

Coming to the NWF is the best thing that has happened to Mia and myself Punisher. We are going to take the NWF to a whole new level, make it more exciting around here. So I believe that I will stay around for awhile. This wasnt a mistake for me, you may believe so because your head is swollen and you think that your the best that is in the NWF as of now. But I guess I will just prove that you are just another small obstacle in my path to success. No more than that. You and everyone else in the back can think that you are going to stop me, shot my road to glory down. But all you will do is speak those words Punisher. You dont have it in you to actually stop me, because like the rest of them, you dont have what it takes to get the three count on me. Everyone knows that I am going to be the hottest rising superstar in the NWF Punisher. You will have to realize that. I didnt come here to be on the losing side of things. I came here to be the best in the business and im not stopping until that gold is strapped around my waist. So Punisher, dont take it too hard because im not Mikey Mavia. Im not someone that you can easily get the victory over. Its time to meet your maker and then everyone will know why that they have always doubted you.

Sean grins as Mia walks over to the couch and takes a seat right beside Sean.

Fades.

1-0-0
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Making A Path.
Page 1 of 1