HomeCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Return

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demo

PostSubject: The Return   Tue May 28, 2013 6:34 pm

*A light flashes across the screen into nothing but darkness. You can see tiny bits of movement and finally understand your seeing the image from a camera. As the camera moves up a pair of cowboy boots is shown, followed by jeans with a big buckle belt. The camera keeps panning up as you can see a figure standing and looking away from the camera. The figure slightly turns and you can see that it is Dracule Mihawk in all his glory making his return to the New-Age Wrestling Federation. Mihawk winks at the camera and tilts cowboy hat in approval.*

Dracule Mihawk: As time goes on. As you begin to wonder what you have done with the life that our good lord has given mankind. It makes you start to think. It make you look around and take a look at yourself. Look at what you've become, look at how you've treated those around you. It makes you think what kind of man that you are. How you even made it this far, and why you didn't stop yourself when you were doing something wrong. How the past few years have been hell do to your own misguidance. Everything, all of these thoughts went racing through my head the minute I declared my retirement from the NWF, because I knew that it would be a different road for me here on out. I wouldn't have to wrestle every week. I wouldn't have to be on a bus, or a train, or an airplane heading to the next town, state, or even country. Taking beatings from men that shared my hardships as we all went down this long and scary road together not knowing if our only livelihood would end due to an injury or being fired. All of this was in the past, and I could walk away forever and lead my new life.............but that is not the case anymore. Sitting home with all the time in the world now that wrestling was off my mind was hell. When your used to traveling for so long and have only your fellow mates by your side to help guide you through it makes time fly by, but that was not the case here. I was antsy, I was bored, I didn't know what to do. The thrill of wrestling and working in the NWF had been apart of my life for as long as I could remember and I threw it all away because I just couldn't take it anymore. That was the biggest mistake in my life, and that is why after all this time I have come back to the NWF. I came back to the NWF because I love getting my ass kicked. I love all the hardships. The two days a week where I sleep. Being on a bus, or a train headed to the event, because I know it is all worth it because I get to see each and every one of my fans. I get to do something that I feel very passionately about, and that is wrestle for you. But, enough about that because the past is the past. Everything that I have done then is history, and will be remembered forever. I am looking towards the future, and as I looked around that locker room is has changed. All the faces that I have been accustomed to except a few are gone. All those wrestlers that I made my career out of are now long gone and I'm looking at a bunch of hungry new faces. People that I hope to have amazing matches with down the road, and it begins on Prime Time where I make my debut in reborn era of NWF. My opponent is none other than Jason Douglas one of the many new faces here in NWF, and we will be Main Eventing Prime Time. What a way to debut, and what a way for me to start my journey on the road to this new FPV called Gold. Jason I'm going to be quick and suttle about this. As soon as that bell rings I'm going to kick your teeth down your throat and walk away as the winner, because in this business there are no friends. That tag team partner, or even a fellow wrestler who came into the business with you at one point you may call a friend, but at one point he's going to stab you in the back. And you know why? It's all about one thing here, and that climbing to the top and becoming the NWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! Jason you are just a stepping stool on my way back to the top, and a way for me to make an impact here in the NWF as I have done many times. This is my chance to get back into the game, and I know that returning puts a big target on my back. But, I have always known that I've been Wanted..............

Dead or Alive.....................

*The camara fades to black as Dracule Mihawk walks away in the distance.*

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nwfederation.forumotions.net

The Return
Page 1 of 1