HomeCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

HOUSE SHOW PROMO [001]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noel Ryzin

PostSubject: HOUSE SHOW PROMO [001]   Tue May 28, 2013 11:39 am

FIVE YEARS AGO, A YOUNG MAN KNOWN AS NOEL RYZIN CLIMBED A FENCE SURROUNDING THE BUILDING AND SNUCK INTO A NORMAL SMALL TOWN PROMOTION IN SCOTLAND. THAT NIGHT A STAR WAS BORN. JUST UNDER THE AGE OF 13 NOEL WAS CHALLENGED BY A PRO WRESTLER WHO HAD THE POTENTIAL TO SURVIVE IN THE BIG TIME BUT NEVER GOT HIS SHOT. NOEL SHOCKED THE UNITED KINGDOM FANS AND BEAT THE BEST THERE WAS IN SCOTLAND. THAT NIGHT THE PROMOTIONS OFFERED HIM A DEAL. THE YOUNGEST PHENOM TO EVER WRESTLE WENT 24 - 0 BEFORE HE CAPTURED THE FIRST EVER CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE TO BE PRODUCED IN NGW. A SMALL BUT PROMISING PROMOTION. ITS BEEN FIVE YEARS AND STILL TODAY, EVERYONE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM TALKS OF HIS NAME.

MOST RECENTLY, BECAUSE HE SIGNED HIS FIRST PRO WRESTLING CONTRACT AT THE AGE OF 17. NOEL RYZIN IS ABOUT TO BE THE YOUNGEST ACTIVE SUPERSTAR IN THE UNTIED STATES AND HE HAS THE ENTIRE WORLD ON HIS SIDE.

NEW AGE WRESTLING FEDERATION IS ABOUT TO WITNESS GREATNESS AT ITS FINEST.

WHEN NWF GOT A BRIEF WORD FROM NOEL RYZIN, THIS IS WHAT HE HAD TO SAY ONCE HE ARRIVED ON UNTIED STATES SOIL.

"NWF, WELCOME TO MY WORLD, I WILL BE WRESTLING TOMORROW NIGHT FIRST THE FIRST TIME IN THE UNTIED STATES. ONE THING ABOUT ME IS THIS, YOU WILL NEVER KNOW ME, BUT YOU WILL NEVER FORGET ME."

AS NOEL GOT INTO THE NWF COMPANY CAR THAT TOOK HIM TO THE NWF ARENA, HE YELLED OUT THE WINDOW AND SAID..

"Takeru Naito, YOU WILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO WITNESS PERFECTION AT ITS FINEST.. SEE YOU IN Salt Lake City.."

THE CARS WINDOW ROLLED UP AS THEY TOOK OFF...

Back to top Go down
View user profile

HOUSE SHOW PROMO [001]
Page 1 of 1