HomeCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

From Nightmares To Dreams

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Steele

PostSubject: From Nightmares To Dreams   Wed May 08, 2013 1:46 pm

( Blade slides out from under the ring with a pipe as Mike Adamle is taking off his jacket. He slides into the ring. Steele and Adamle turn around in shock. Both try talking to Blade but he continues to walk towards them. Suddenly, Mike Adamle tosses his jacket in Steele’s face and Blade hits him over the head with the pipe. )

Eric Reynolds: WHAT THE HELL!!!!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ADAMLE EXIT’S THE RING AND IS ORDERING THE REF TO RING THE BELL!!!!!

( Bell Rings )

Eric Reynolds: BLADE DRAGS STEELE OVER TO ADAMLE WHO TAGS IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ADAMLE ENTERS THE RING AND BLADE LAYS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!! ADAMLE WITH THE COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerry King: MIKE ADAMLE HAS WON AT BREAKDOWN 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric Reynolds: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( Adamle smiles as he and Blade shake hands. Adamle takes a mic from a ringside crew member. )

Mike Adamle: Ah….come on now…..it couldn’t be the biggest event of the year without a screw job……but in all seriousness….in this business there is what people like to call “shoots”…..well consider this a shoot…..Jacob Steele…..doesn’t want to be here…….things weren’t going his way…..so instead of fighting through whatever his problems are….he gave his noticed……he made me look like a fool by bringing him back in the first place…..So I approached Blade…..we talked it out…..its true that money talks……so what we agreed upon…..is that the match stipulation would be changed……the stipulation of this match was…..the man who scores the winning pinfall is the NWF Commissioner……the man who gets pinned…..gets a lifetime contract and a raise……and the man who isn’t involved in the fall….is fired…….so Jacob Steele…..YOUR FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone get down here and get this trash out of the ring……..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What used to be a nightmare, will now turn into a dream. And it all starts here."

( The scene fades in to a man standing in the middle of a wrestling ring at the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts. The camera circles around the arena, while the man is just standing there, looking out at where the crowd would be. A couple moments later, the camera slowly zooms in on the man as it appears to be Jacob Steele. Still looking out into where the crowd would be, the camera halts several feet away from him. )

"It all starts here. Come Sunday, when NWF makes its return with Prime Time, everything will be different. A man of my caliber doesn't deserve what has happened to me. The screwjob of East Rutherford, New Jersey has made me realize, like I said before, what has to be done in order for me to succeed. All it takes is the will to do it, and the dreams to fulfill. I have dreams. The NWF Championship is one of them. Ever since I first joined NWF, it was my dream to win that title. I was a step below it, just not quite there. Now, I will do anything to make it up to the NWF Championship, no matter the cost, no matter the effort needed. I am the most sadistic man in NWF. I am not afraid of anything. I can and will do absolutely anything to walk out of the ring with another victory in my belt. To all of you thinking about that Championship, you got another thing coming. Let me tell you now. None of you will stand in my way. There's no stopping what cannot be stopped. I, for one, cannot be stopped."

( Jacob lets out a big sigh and starts pacing around the room. He lets out a faint chuckle then looks into the camera. )

"My first victim is Jake Copeland. This Sunday, in my first match in about 10 months, I will be making one of the many statements there is to make when I pick apart Mr. Jake and show the NWF Universe what's in store for everyone. I heard Jake's silly little rant about what era this is, welcoming NWF to hell, his primary goal, the whole nine yards. One thing he completely forgot about, was the one thing he won't be able to forgot about after Sunday. Me. Avoiding the fact of having to face me in the first match of NWF's return has got to have the kid frightened. He should be. You can keep running Jake, but you can't hide. I just hope you realize what you have in store for yourself. I'm not going easy, I'm not giving you a chance, I'm not going to give you mercy. You will have no mercy. You will not have a chance at all. And like hell will it be easy for you."

( Jacob forms a grin on his face. )

"What used to be a nightmare for me, is about to turn into a dream. What used to be a dream for you.."

( He closes his eyes and leans his head downwards. A few seconds later he lifts his head back up, opens his eyes, and his eyes change to a dark red color. )

"Will turn into your worst nightmare."

( Jacob chuckles as the camera fades to black. )

NWF Achievements
- NWF No Limit Champion (93 Days)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob.

PostSubject: Re: From Nightmares To Dreams   Wed May 08, 2013 11:24 pm

9/10
Back to top Go down
View user profile

From Nightmares To Dreams
Page 1 of 1