HomeCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Are you serious? {Prime Time II}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Are you serious? {Prime Time II}   Wed May 08, 2013 12:46 pm

( The camera fades in from a black screen. Chris Anderson is seen sitting on his bench inside a locker room. The floor is scuffed up, and there is what looks to be very old blood stains on it. This place doesn’t look sanitary. )

“Jacob, dude, are you serious? I never thought you of all people would stoop down low enough to use a tragedy that recently happened to gain support from the NWF crowd. It may not have seemed like you did, but if you really think about it, you don’t care about the fans; you don’t care about the tragedy. You just want people to think that you care. I thought you were different than that; but then again, you did say you’re a new person. It’s a shame.”

“You have changed for the better - really, Jacob? You know what I really hate? I REALLY hate liars. You know what I hate the most about liars? The fact that a majority of the time they are able to get through life using these lies because people are too stupid to realize that they’re lying. That goes for all the NWF fans that show up to every show this business holds. But you know what, I can tell when someone’s lying – and you saying that you’ve ‘changed’ for the better, well, that just makes me laugh. You’re talking out of your ass, Moore. You may think that you are much better now because you go to the gym more often, learned a little bit of mixed martial arts, but really, you haven’t. And if it is pinning you in the wrestling ring for three seconds to prove it, then so be it.”

“Now let’s talk about how you say that as long as you’re in the business, no one is going to be successful. You know Moore; it’s funny because I am damn sure that you were here for at least three of my five title reigns. Were you able to do anything about it? The answer is nope, not a damn thing. Eh? So I don’t know what has gotten in to you to make you think you are some kind of dominant powerhouse now, but for the sake of the NWF, I am going to have to show you that you are nothing but a whiny little bitch that thinks they can make it in a professional wrestling organization. See you Sunday…”

( The scene fades to black. )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://NWF-Wrestling.net

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious? {Prime Time II}   Wed May 08, 2013 3:03 pm

Nice job you are Cutting way better promos than kidd 10/10
Back to top Go down

Are you serious? {Prime Time II}
Page 1 of 1