HomeCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Here we go again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam Jackson

PostSubject: Here we go again   Tue May 07, 2013 3:58 pm

Wow, it's been a while hasn't it? The foundations of New Age Wrestling Federation collapsed on themselves due to various reasons that don't need to be delved into at this present moment. It's unbelievable to think that NWF is back. When the door shut on NWF, I thought it would be for good. I'm just as shocked as the rest of you. When I got that phone call saying that NWF was returning, there was no hesitation on my part. I signed that contract as quick as I possibly could. I must admit I had dreamt of the company that I made my name in returning but I never thought it would come to fruition, I always thought it was just wishful thinking. But here it is and here I am. Back where it all begin, for one last shot at glory. Ever since NWF closed, I haven't really done much with my life. Just a few jobs that never fueled my desire. My passion has always been for professional wrestling and when NWF closed I felt like just throwing in the towel on the business. My dream has always been to reach the pinnacle of Sports Entertainment and the only way I can achieve that is by winning the NWF World Championship. It's going to be tough but I'm certain that I can achieve my dreams. I was quite disappointed that NWF closed before I could win the World Championship but the return of NWF has given me a massive opportunity to win the World Championship. Also, when NWF closed I was the Hardcore Champion. A title that has since been retired for good I assume. Of course it's a massive honour to be the last NWF Hardcore Champion but I am also quite frankly pissed off that I will not regain what is rightfully mine. At least I was the man who had captured the Hardcore Championship the most, along with Sheikh. But let's face it, nobody remembers Sheikh. He was hardly ever relevant. Lets rewind now, 29th of August 2012. Any of you remember that date? I certainly do. It was the date of my NWF debut and also the day I won my first ever Championship in NWF, the Young Guns Championship at Pride Before The Fall II. I think on that day, I showed my amazing ability and incredibly potential. I really put the locker room on notice that day. If you recall, my next Pay Per View appearance I beat the NWF Television Champion Justin Sane and the NWF World Champion TLA in a Triple Threat match. What a start to my NWF career I had, don't worry, I will still be just as good.

Now, let's get down to business. The first NWF show since it's return is coming up. I have been informed that I will be teaming up with Punisher to face Justin Studd and Diamond Cage. Not exactly the most exciting start to my new NWF career, but it will have to go. At least they have gave me some easy pickings to get me back into the swing of things. Of course there won't be any rust I have to shake off, I can't say the same about anybody else though. I have been watching a few of my fellow superstars and they all look pretty rusty to me. Not naming anybody but some of them don't even look like they can successfully connect a punch. You would think the hooligans that we have in this company would have been in a lot of punch ups over the course of the past year. I'm pretty confident someone like TLA would have been in a few bar fights recently. I must admit, I'm not so sure about my tag team partner, Punisher. I remember him vividly and he doesn't seem like the most trustworthy of people. I'm certainly going to be looking over my shoulder at all times. However, Punisher, I am willing to put our differences aside to work together and get a simple win over two parasites. That is if you are willing to do the same of course. Justin Studd, you're a pretty boy. You care far too much about your looks when you need to be concentrating on your wrestling ability. Frankly, it's sub par and your looks aren't that tidy either. Your bleach blonde hair is disgusting, I could cook bacon on that grease pit. Diamond Cage, I really don't have a clue who you are. I am going to analyze some of your matches though to see exactly what you can do, I'm not really expecting much though.

Let the games begin.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob.

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again   Wed May 08, 2013 11:30 pm

7/10
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Here we go again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NWFederation :: Prime Time :: Promo/RP-