HomeCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Motivations? {Prime Time I}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: My Motivations? {Prime Time I}   Tue May 07, 2013 12:53 pm

( Troy Melendez is seen backstage, standing in front of a large television monitor. )

“Ladies and gentlemen, please help me welcome my special guest at this time, Chris Anderson!”

( The camera then zooms out, and Chris Anderson is shown standing right next to Troy. He has a towel around his neck, and it is pretty clear that he was just doing some sort of physical activity. )

“Thank you Chris for joining me this evening. Hours ago, the first NWF Prime Time card was released. You are set to go one on one, mano a mano, with Jacob Moore live in front of all the NWF Boston fans at TD Garden on Sunday. What is going to be your main focus going into your first match in a little over a year?”

“Well Troy, you are correct; I haven’t stepped foot into that wrestling ring and actually fought someone in a year or so. What I have been really trying to do is stay in shape, make daily appearances to the gym, and keep my mindset focused on what I am here to do, and that is to make an impact and win.”

“Well you sure do have that opportunity this weekend against Jacob Moore. What do you know about Jacob and his wrestling style and abilities?”

“That is probably going to be the toughest part. Jacob and I have never really had a match together, at least as far as I can remember. Jacob is a very successful wrestler, and his career here in NWF has proved it. I am going to be taking this as if I was on a football team, and needed to watch recent game film of my opponents. That is exactly what I will be doing when I get back to my apartment. I will be watching and reviewing some of Jacob’s greatest matches. No matter what, this match on Sunday will surely be a great one.”

“You claim that you will win your sixth NWF championship before the year ends. What is keeping you motivated?”

“Are you serious Troy? By the end of the year, I am looking at winning at least 10 belts. And you want to know what is keeping me motivated? Well let’s see, consider yourself lucky because you are the first person to get me to publicly say this bit of news. When I left the NWF weeks before it came crashing down around itself, I was given the news from my wife that we were having a kid. Nine months later, Josh Anderson was born. If that isn’t enough motivation, then I have no clue what is. You see, I have to support a family now and put food on the table. I am sure you know how that feels. I am a wrestler, an entertainer; this is how I make my money. Don’t get me wrong, I do it for more than just the money. The thrill, the excitement heading into a big match, the thought in your head knowing that one day everyone will be chanting your name. What do you do this for Troy? All I ever see you doing is running your mouth backstage and interviewing different people. Do you really care what any of us have to say?”

“Well of course I do, Chris.”

“Yeah, I bet you do Troy, I bet you do. Listen, I am going to go for now, but rest assured, Sunday when I step into the ring, I’m not doing it for the money, I’m doing it to support a family.”

( Chris steps away from Troy as the camera fades to black. )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://NWF-Wrestling.net

My Motivations? {Prime Time I}
Page 1 of 1