HomeCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

ERA OF THE WILDMAN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob.

PostSubject: ERA OF THE WILDMAN   Sat May 04, 2013 2:10 am

It's been over a year since the NWF closed it's doors.

Seemingly, for good. I don't think anyone saw it coming, I sure didn't. At least not so suddenly. Yeah, some shit was happening behind the scenes but we all tried to pull ourselves together to avoid disbandment. Some good things have came out of NWF's hiatus though. I got plenty of time to clear my head, get some much needed rest and even learned Mixed Martial Arts. I took a break from the wrestling world to do so. I didn't last long in any other companies so I decided that I needed to change it up. Before NWF closed, I was quite the fool. Weak, still a loudmouthed asshole. Even with the damn name change and for the first time, a title around my waist, the old me still lingered. All the criticism over my time in this company, I was constantly tortured by remarks made almost two years ago and that is incredibly sad. I was tired of being the guy that was all bark and no bite. But now, things have changed. I am no longer the one trying to make a name for himself by getting into other's business, making empty promises, idle threats. I used to be the guy no one really payed much attention to. I was just there, begging for some sort of attention every week. Not anymore. I will make myself noticed. I'm going to take matters into my own hands. I may have said things similar to this before but this time I am serious. Obviously, I'm not the same skinny prick running around backstage with his dumb catchphrases and ring attire. I look at old pictures of myself and feel absolutely disgusted. Why didn't I realize that if I didn't change, I would go nowhere sooner? Now, don't get me wrong, I am in no way saying I'm a big "badass" now because I learned something new. Others have done the same before, nothing new. But, I advise everyone who has and will end up signing an NWF contract to watch themselves. If you have something I want, I will come after you. I will decimate you. I might even end your career depending on my mood that day. All of those who judged me and doubted me in the past will soon find out, whether it be watching on a TV set or first hand experience, what I mean when I say that I am a brand new person and I have indeed changed. People are welcoming me back to the NWF but I say..

NWF, welcome to the Era of the Wildman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
#MVP

PostSubject: Re: ERA OF THE WILDMAN   Sat May 04, 2013 3:03 pm

10/10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burt Macklin

PostSubject: Re: ERA OF THE WILDMAN   Mon May 06, 2013 5:23 pm

0/10
Back to top Go down