HomeCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Glad to be back!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Glad to be back!   Thu May 02, 2013 9:15 pm

"Damn, the New-Age Wrestling Federation is back. You know, it sure is great that they finally manned up and grew some balls and decided to bring the organization back. I mean, after I beat the living shit out of all the competition, it didn't surprise me that the business went on a little hiatus. But that's the past, and now NWF is back and is supposedly suppose to be even better than it was before. And as long as I am here, there is no doubt that this place will be at the top of its game."

"That's enough about the business part of the game. Let's talk about me. Let's talk about how I plan on owning this company by the time that I am done with it. No, I don't mean owning it like literally owning the company - owning it, meaning that I will be the top wrestler and I will hold the NWF Championship, and I will be the most feared wrestler in NWF history! I have won how many championships? Hold on let me count. 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... That's right 5 NWF titles. Once I win the NWF Championship, I will be the first wrestler in NWF history to have won 6 championships in his career. I am a NWF Triple Crown Champion, and a NWF Grandslam Champion. How many people can say that? Only a select few."

"I ain't going to sit here and talk about what I am going to do, I am going to prove it in the wrestling ring. Now excuse me while I go sign my multi-million dollar contract."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://NWF-Wrestling.net

PostSubject: Re: Glad to be back!   Thu May 02, 2013 10:16 pm

10/10
Back to top Go down
Burt Macklin

PostSubject: Re: Glad to be back!   Mon May 06, 2013 5:23 pm

0/10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glad to be back!