HomeCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Onslauht Promo 1: Your 5 weeks of Fame end Now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suicide Kid

PostSubject: Onslauht Promo 1: Your 5 weeks of Fame end Now   Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:30 am

Suicide Kid: See there has been alot of talk lately. That being about Spitta and how good he is well after I am done with him the new talk around town will be how good he WAS. See he is good don't get me wrong but these "fans" have turned there back on me just because I am facing someone half my size. But I have been in this situation many times and I have over came the odds so what makes this time different. I respect Spitta he's good ok maybe great well maybe its just because NWF is not like it used to be I mean now and days a five year old can be in the main event status in 5 weeks. But as champion I must change that. When you win the title your taking an oath to change the wrestling world and guess what that's what I'm doing. Spitta your 5 weeks of fame are up as of Sunday I will once again prove my "fans" wrong and when I do that they will be back on the bandwagon which wouldn't be suprising. Spitta I am letting you know right now that I am not impressed that you dead lifted 640 pounds or whatever the fuck you did in the gym. Either way it didn't impress me its not always about the strength in a wrestler sometimes its about the speed and the quickness two ablitys I posses two abilitys that can get the big man on one knee giving me the chance to connect with my new finisher the shining wizard. Once I hit that move there is no getting back up after I hit that move blood won't be able to flow through your head your brain will stop well it won't matter right? Not like you used your brian anyway your just like all those big wrestlers dumb but strong. Spitta when I beat you Sunday what will your exuse be this time? Injured leg from Assault you pulled a muscle shooting with Kobe in the gym. I'm just curious because it seems you have alot of exuses Mr. I was Sick So I couldn't Win the Title. Spitta either way I would of won you may have dominated all of the match but it doesn't matter I could of got you down and you will see how this Sunday on Assault. I am going to win Spitta I am not losing to some over dosed on steroids retard. Maybe I should say that in words you can Understand Spitta. I...Am...Going...To...Win...This....Sunday..And ... Go....On....To....Breakdown 4 ....And....Beat...Punisher. I hope that helped you a bit Spitta but yeah I am going to win whether you like it or not I really don't give a fuck or do I wait ill look...Yeah I can't seem to find a fuck to give so with that being said my over grown 5 year old friend Ill see you Sunday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob.

PostSubject: Re: Onslauht Promo 1: Your 5 weeks of Fame end Now   Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:13 pm

3/5

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Onslauht Promo 1: Your 5 weeks of Fame end Now
Page 1 of 1