HomeCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Let's Make History {Collision Course II}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Let's Make History {Collision Course II}   Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:33 pm

( The scene fades in from a smoky gray screen. We can see Chris Anderson sitting on a stool in the middle of a ring. He has a microphone in hand as he looks down at the mat. As the camera zooms in closer, he slowly raises his head. He begins to speak. )

“Let’s make history. For years, I have had my ups and my downs. For years, people have called me overrated. For years, people have laughed at me as each week I would humiliate myself in front of millions of people. When I left, I made a goal that when I returned I would make history. I get that opportunity this Sunday. At the moment I have won five different championships here in the New-Age Wrestling Federation. I guess God is on my side right now, because Sunday I am in yet another championship match. And get this; I haven’t won this title yet. When I win, and I say that with much confidence, I will be the first wrestler to ever win six different championships in NWF. Titles run through my blood, they are a part of my life. I have cemented my legacy into this federation, and one day I know that I will be inducted into the NWF Hall of Fame! It’s just a matter of time. The Hardcore Championship sure would look good around my waste.

( The camera turns fuzzy as the NWF Exclusive.com logo appears on the screen. )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://NWF-Wrestling.net
Jacob.

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make History {Collision Course II}   Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:34 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make History {Collision Course II}   Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:18 am

Jepha quit trying to fit in with everybody. No one needs you stupid ass spam photos. You're not funny and nobody likes you. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://NWF-Wrestling.net
Jacob.

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make History {Collision Course II}   Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:16 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make History {Collision Course II}   

Back to top Go down

Let's Make History {Collision Course II}
Page 1 of 1