HomeCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Do that thing with your ass hole

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Do that thing with your ass hole   Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:59 pm

*Steve is in his sweater vest sitting in his kitchen with a cup of coffee with the sunrise showing outside the window. Steve has the Wall street journal next to his mug and the TV on fox news.*

Why is this president in bed with these damn sand niggers i swear Mr. Obama drill in America you faggot but that would be too easy lets just have 5 dollar gas and give head to those dirty brown savages. seriously Obama what is going through your head your liberal plicies are destroying this beautiful country but keep playing the race card.

Speaking of race card you hear about this oh you are going to love this. In sanford florida a guy shot and kill some thug that was snooping around the neighborhood in the dark and according to law he had the right to shoot him end of story but no the liberal media has to twist and turn this and make it a racial issue. Black people have we done enough for you we gave you rights and we pretty much cannot say anything about you without getting sued I think you won is anything ever enough for you people. I swear in 50 years there will be a civil rights movement for white people and I will be the white MLK.

What else is in the news oh the liberal media smearing of the republican candidates especially my bro Rick Santorum. The media keeps bashing him for his religion last time I checked the majority of America believe in god and if you check the constitution we have the freedom of religion but the snotty know everything liberals think only ignorant dumb folk are religious far from the truth I hope they know we will never see a muslim or atheist president so keep dreaming you political correct fools.

I'm gonna keep saying this WHY DO WOMEN BREAST FEED IN PUBLIC!!!!! It's nasty and uncalled for. There is no reason you feel the urge to sit down in a public place and pop our your nasty boob and start feeding your child. If I see a hot chick and feel the urge to jack off can I just jerk off in public? NO! That's illegal just ask pee wee herman. radical feminists nazi's that are never happy and we got radical black panthers folk that wont be happy till all white people suffer man I wish it was the 50's again where men were tough and didn't wear skinny jeans and dye their hair purple. Where women knew their role and the world was scared of us now we are china's bitch due to obama's appeasement.

In conclusion if everyone was christian and watched fox news at least 1 hour a day the world would be filled with better informed people and they would have better character. Now we got lazy bums occupying wall street on mommy and daddy's salary get a job your 30 years old and living with your parents who fault is that. Stop envying the people more successful than you and go out and work hard.

*Steve gets up and goes into the garage and gets in his gas guzzling Hummer and drives off to the local walmart to fit in with his common folk.*
Back to top Go down
Jacob.

PostSubject: Re: Do that thing with your ass hole   Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:07 pm

it might just be a rant but i like it. 5/5
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Do that thing with your ass hole   Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:54 pm

ur pic is mad gay.
Back to top Go down
Jacob.

PostSubject: Re: Do that thing with your ass hole   Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:07 pm

lol thanks????