HomeCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Comeback

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SPITTA

PostSubject: The Comeback   Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:39 pm

Spitta is shown working out in the gym, finishing his last rep on his squat. A camera approaches him while he's training for this weeks Onslaught, he's asked a few questions.

Interviewer 1: Spitta, how do you feel about your early exit in your match at Assault?

"It's whatever man, I came down with a sickness and it was affecting me in my match. I'm all better now, so I plan on giving Suicide Kid my all in the ring come this Sunday at Onslaught. I'm not going easy on my match this week, I'm frustrated about my loss at Assault, but hey! I've been pathing the way to become World Champion faster then anyone else here. I was in a world title match in my second week, and now I'm this companies biggest superstar.. And guess what, unlike those old hags like Steve and all of them.. I'm young. I'm the present AND future of NWF, I'm just starting out here. I'm just getting the hang of the aspect here, I'm at the top of the company and I've been here little over a month. No big deal though. I'm not superman, I can't win every match. Everyone loses sometimes, and I just had an off night. No excuses though, I should've given it my all.. I failed to excite these fans and become the youngest champion in NWF history, and I'm only 23 years of age.. The World Championship should be around my waist right now.. It's whatever though, I'll show THE world champion who's the better wrestler AND entertainer come Onslaught."

Interviewer 2: Are you and SK, cool?

"I have no problem if he doesn't talk shit. If he's out there to just put on a show for the fans, then sure I'm cool with him. I'm not going easy on him. If he wants to make friends with me, shake my hand, and all the other little tactics he could use, then sure I'll be cool with him. But then again, trusting other wrestlers in a wrestling company always comes back at you and screws you over. I'm not here to play games, I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to put on a show and become NWF world heavyweight champion, and God damn it, that's what I'm gonna do even if it kills me. I'm not saying I'm gonna literally destroy SK in the ring, but I'm easily the superior wrestler and athlete. Knowing my wrestling history, the multiple state AND collegiate championships, my career in powerlifting.. I mean, look at me."

Spitta flexes his muscles and goes over to deadlift. He puts 7 plates on the bar and deadlifts it with ease. He puts the bar down and looks over at the camera guy again and the multiple interviewers.

"You see that? That's roughly 675lbs, more then TWICE SK's body weight.. And that was just a warmup. My career is no joke, and I don't take defeat too nicely. If SK talks shit on me, then so be it. I'll end up destroying him in the ring. I'm pissed off that I lost at Assault, and if I please.. I'll take my anger out on SK and not really care because, shit. It's a wrestling company. I can throw SK's puny body like a football. I'm not holding back. I live for this, I live gfor this moment. I've been training mad heavy since my defeat at Assault, and I've just been getting stronger and working on my wrestling game. I'm even close on getting a black belt in Jiu-Jitsu, but it's no big deal.. I'm nothing, right? They want me to lose, they want me to fail, but it's not gonna happen like that. I've had two HUGE losses here, and both of those losses are world championship matches.. Big deal? Yes. Yes. And yes. I'm not afraid to take a stand and point out the corrupt wrestlers here that like to kiss ass to get where they are, I'm not saying SK is one though, don't really care too much.. Not my business."

Interviewer 1: Spitta, give us some final words?

"Sure. We'll see who comes out victorious come Onslaught. We'll see who's the better wrestler at that time, we will see. Until that day, I can't wait to get back in the ring and pull out the win on the world champion.. Some only dream being where I'm at on this short time period that I've been in this wrestling company. I went from house show, to world title, to main event, to headlining a NWF pay-per-view. No big deal though! I'm Spitta Andretti, you'll remember the name. Count on it. When I'm gone, I'll be one tough act to follow when my presence here is no more and I'm gone. Right now? I can't be stopped.. I'm on the top of the world and I'm gonna stay there. This is my destiny, and I've already climbed to the top.. Where do I go from here? The world champion of NWF, that's where I'm destined to go.. Headline this company once and for all.. Headline the whole wrestling world. We'll see all NWF wrestlers, I've climbed the ranks faster then all of you. Main eventer in 1 week? Yes sir, pretty sure I'm here to stay. I don't need to kiss ass to become the top competitor here. I'm not with all of that, I'm just out here to do my job and win wrestling matches. This is a warning all wrestlers backstage, be afraid."

PostSubject: Re: The Comeback   Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:15 pm

I didnt feel it. 0/10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://NWF-Wrestling.net
SPITTA

PostSubject: Re: The Comeback   Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:31 pm

PostSubject: Re: The Comeback   Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:58 pm

yes he is serious. i wasn't feelin' it either. 1/5

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SPITTA

PostSubject: Re: The Comeback   Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:01 am

http://nwfederation.forumotions.net/t7311-the-hellcat-spangled-shalala-part-2-onslaught-2

says the emo faggot who can't promo to save his life

House show? Check
World title match? Check
Main event status? Check
Headling PPV? Check

Jepha, who?

PostSubject: Re: The Comeback   Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:06 am

Hey I did all that shit to

3 world titles check

Headlining 3 FPVs (Make that 4 after Breakdown)

Triple Crown Winner

Current Pure Champion

Main Event Status.

House Show

KGD Who?

JK

Last edited by Suicide Kid on Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suicide Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Comeback   Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:07 am

Yeah but I liked the promo it was good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SPITTA

PostSubject: Re: The Comeback   Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:09 am

I'm currently on 5 weeks, not 2-3 years.

PostSubject: Re: The Comeback   Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:10 am

I said jk calm down
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SPITTA

PostSubject: Re: The Comeback   Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:11 am

PostSubject: Re: The Comeback   Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:40 pm

oh yes having all those opportunities after 5 weeks is amazing. Too bad u are like 1 of 5 ppl who actually promo.

Back to top Go down
Jacob.

PostSubject: Re: The Comeback   Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:37 pm

i think you forget that if i didn't quit last time you wouldn't have faced steve in a world title match, i would. i would have been in gates of hell but did that a year ago and i thought i was gonna lose but after seeing only two people promo it was kind of disappointing but like chris said there's only about 5 people who actually promo. and emo faggot is so overused with me, you're just another follower so i really don't care. and if i couldn't promo why did i win the pure title in my first match and almost win assault (if i didn't quit then rejoin the day before) whOOPS if i didn't quit that ONE time, you would be no where so stop acting like you're the best guy to ever sign up cuz you aren't. you can suck my dick if you think otherwise sir.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: The Comeback   Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:40 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Suicide Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Comeback   Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:41 pm

trolol
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Comeback   Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:39 am

lol im writing this match I am going to be "fair" don't worry Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Comeback