HomeCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Hellcat Spangled Shalala: Part 2 [ONSLAUGHT 2]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob.

PostSubject: The Hellcat Spangled Shalala: Part 2 [ONSLAUGHT 2]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:09 pm

The scene fades from black to the view of an outside parking lot. A black Mustang GT pulls up and interim NWF interviewer Boomer enters the shot and proceeds to run up to the car as the door opens and Jepha steps out dressed in a Arctic Monkeys shirt and dark washed jeans.

"Hey Jepha! Jeph-"

"What the hell are you doing here, Boomer?"

"Brother, i'm here to interview ya. What else could i be up to? Well besides drinking and uh.."

"Forget it. Make it quick i have a plane to catch in about ten minutes."

"I'm just doin' my job brother sor-"

"ASK THE DAMN QUESTIONS!"

Boomer is taken back by Jepha's sudden change of tone and mumbles something under his breath as he starts the interview.

"Alrighty, You've been on quite a roll with four wins and two losses in the short time you've been here and you're a former Pure title holder. What's next for Jepha in his career?"

"Well after i retire Adam Aries and after that win the Hardcore Championship at Breakdown.."

"Woah man, you really think you can beat Adam? I heard he has some tricks up his sleeve and is planning on beating you and it's a You're Fired match so-"

"Who can't beat Adam? He's a pathetic loser. He's washed up. He still thinks he's the best in the world and with all due respect to George Copeland, I am in fact the best in the world at what i do right now. Next time you interrupt me i swear to God i will knock that stupid mustache right off your face. Anyway.. i'm going to be quite the busy man. I know interviewers are gonna be all over my ass and more people will try to step up to the plate and knock me off the pedestal only to strike out. It's a rotation, a repeat of what is going on currently. Two losses Boomer, TWO, that i have had since i signed a contract in December. A Pure title reign within a week of debuting. How many people can say that?"

"I gotta say brother, that's impressive. What do you think the other guys have to say about you?"

"Let's face it. All the guys in the back wish they were me. There was never a guy who could beat me up like i beat up Adam Jackson and Jacob Steele a couple weeks back. Nobody will put on a show like i will. Nobody can practically bury Suicide Kid in the dirt like i did. If that Adam Jackson is still holding that Hardcore title by Breakdown? Rest assured he's going down like the rest of em'. I can HURT people and that's what separates me from Adam Aries. I can't remember the last time Adam made someone cry in pain or bleed a bath. Do you?"

"Well uh not really but-"

"But what Boomer? BUT WHAT? "He's held more titles, he's been here longer!". I hear that crap everyday. You think i'm stupid or something? I have proved that it doesn't matter what the hell your name is, you still are vulnerable to a loss courtesy of yours truly and Jackson and Aries will learn that sooner than later."

"Thanks for your time brother, i like the confidence. Thank you ladies and gentlemen for watching and Boomer will see ya next time!"

Boomer exits the shot as Jepha is shown with a look of disgust on his face. His friend Brendon finally opens the passenger seat door and steps out. He heads to the trunk and so does Jepha to get their things. The two proceed to enter the airport that the parking lot belongs to and sighs. The scene fades to black.

-

A camera turns on once again to reveal Jepha and his buddy. He's still in the same clothes but in a different airport. O'Hare International Airport to be exact.

"Woah this is badass!"

"I know. We only have until Thursday here so don't get too excited. We have to get to Phoenix in time for Lizzie's birthday because if i miss her birthday we're done bro."

"That's bogus dude but we basically just came for MSI so it isn't so bad after all is it?"

Jepha chuckles and nods.

"Yeah!"

Jepha and Brendon walked off out of view laughing about the city they were heading to, Sauget, Illinois and the scene fades to black for the last time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hellcat Spangled Shalala: Part 2 [ONSLAUGHT 2]   Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:21 am

Back to top Go down

The Hellcat Spangled Shalala: Part 2 [ONSLAUGHT 2]
Page 1 of 1