HomeCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Hellcat Spangled Shalala [ONSLAUGHT 1]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob.

PostSubject: The Hellcat Spangled Shalala [ONSLAUGHT 1]   Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:19 am

"Jepha vs Adam Aries. You want to know what i thought when i saw that on the card? Disappointment. I expected much more but disappointment is nothing new to me. I'm used to facing people that cannot compare to me, that are nothing but scum, degrading, unsuitable, unfit, dishonorable or undeserving of even being within ten feet of me. I am dedicated to making a big statement and it starts with this oh so disappointing match but believe it or not there is a bright side. I get the chance to retire Adam Aries. What a joy, what a joy this will be! I don't know what management expects from Adam in this match but i know damn sure that they are expecting the best from me and that is what they will get. I've known Adam since i first walked in the door and i must say he has shown me one important thing. He has shown me that no matter how much you eat at fast food restaurants, you can still achieve success! Yes, all of you fat slobs in the crowd every night can indeed be something in life. I know i've said in the past that Adam can be looked at as a challenge to me but seeing what happened at Assault is not exactly impressive to me. There's a lot of things that don't impress me..Suicide Kid, Justin Beiber, people who use the word swag, white guys pretending they're gangsters, Black Veil Brides, the last Jackass movie, ninety nine point nine of rap music, the list goes on and on but that match is high on my list. But who am i to judge? I can't figure you out from one match and i usually do that which maybe, just maybe, might make this a real competitive match for yours truly. I know you can put up quite a fight but is it enough? Is it enough to be me, Adam? You're nothing but a stepping stone to the back pond to me. I'm not going to be generic and say how i am a force to be reckoned with because truth be told, i'm a smaller guy. Nothing to be afraid of until you actually step into the ring with me. That set aside though, it doesn't matter the size. It's been said over and over again and i might as well repeat it. it's not the size of the dog but the size of the fight in the dog. Anyway, i know that i can be ruthless, remorseless and that is what will help me. This isn't a game of Candy Land or Chutes and Ladders for you, Adam. When you're in school or around family, you are constantly asked: "What do you want to be when you grow up?". You have probably named over one hundred different things since kindergarten. Firefighter, astronaut, football player. I know you've wanted to be a wrestler since a young age but i'm sorry in advance about whatever will take place on Onslaught. I'm sorry that you won't be able to keep your job after Sunday. I'm sorry that you're a disappointment to your parents because they expected more. I'm sorry that you will never have a proper functioning life or family after this. I'm sorry you won't be able to look in the mirror after realizing how pathetic you are once i'm done with you. I'm sorry..that you simply weren't good enough."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Hellcat Spangled Shalala [ONSLAUGHT 1]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NWFederation :: Prime Time :: Promo/RP-
Jump to: