HomeCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

ONSLAUGHT PROMO 2: Sunday Bloody Sunday

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob.

PostSubject: ONSLAUGHT PROMO 2: Sunday Bloody Sunday    Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:42 pm

The scene opens to Jepha in his hotel room with an NWF logo t-shirt on, aviators and his "COLD BLOOD" headband. He looks out the window and gets a small smirk on his face.

Bloody Sunday. Any person alive on January 30th 1972 in Derry, Northern Ireland witnessed a terrible crime. 26 unarmed civil-rights protesters and bystanders were shot by soldiers of the British Army. Thirteen males, including teens, died. Another died four and a half months later. Two protesters were also injured when they were run down by army vehicles. Five of those wounded were shot in the back. The incident occurred during a Northern Ireland Civil Rights Association march; the soldiers involved were members of the First Battalion of the Parachute Regiment. I'm not trying to rebel against anything in NWF, just make it right. I'm not going to like kill anyone to get what i want. While it seems i've gone over the edge lately, i am not that kind of person. But it looks like i scared Jacob Steele and Adam Jackson right out of their boots. It looks like i am one of those British soldiers that shot innocent protesters. Are these guys just that much of a group of pussies that they won't even open their mouths? I mean, Steele hasn't even been seen in a week, Jackson is, i'm pretty sure, keeping his mouth shut for obvious reasons. He doesn't wanna make empty promises like he does every other week and i must say congratulations to him because he realizes the kind of athlete i am and that his time will in fact not win tomorrow. He knows that me and Hass are indeed more superior and Steele probably realizes it too. Smart choices, dumb men though. I still have no respect for either of those two idiots but i've never really had respect for anyone. You can ask good old Suicide Kid. Adam and Jacob expect to win this match without any real work, i can feel it. Everyone wants some kind of glory for absolutely nothing. I'm a 22 year old and i've only been wrestling for 3 years and i have more talent in my pinky than both of them combined. I'm going to terminate every single fool in this company and it starts with Jacob Steele and Adam Jackson on Onslaught tomorrow. I may not kill 13 people but it will sure look like it after i'm done. And here we go on to the topic of that spot monkey, Suicide Kid. You didn't bring me into all of this, NWF. I brought myself, i just used you as a stepping stone..well in your case, stool. I'm not a kid anymore, i am more mature then i was 3 months ago Kid. I actually warm up before my matches now, not 'jamming' to Blink 182. Call me egotistical, i just call it pride and confidence. You wish you had the strength to do things like i do, i know it. I get more ladies than you, i can win more matches. I've already beaten you once and i will do it again. The outcome of this war will be the same no matter what though. Suicide Kid - 0.

The scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

ONSLAUGHT PROMO 2: Sunday Bloody Sunday
Page 1 of 1