HomeCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Onslaught #2: Excuses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suicidal VIP

PostSubject: Onslaught #2: Excuses   Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:27 pm

I find it comical that someone would actually purposely lose anything. I mean it is utterly stupidity to wish such a thing on you. George Copeland you illogical excuse on why you got beat last week is a fallacy, truth is you lost and were so humiliated that you had to forge some “reason” or as I like to call it a bull shit lie, so cover your own ass. People as yourself make me laugh; I sometimes wonder how individuals such as yourself get away with creating fairytales inside your head to compensate for your inability to succeed in life.

It is understandable that you desire to win and become the 6th entrant, but with me standing in your way it just isn’t probable. See battle royal are matches that people like you cannot thrive in because you go into the match already thinking about an excuse previously to the match so that when you receive your inevitable defeat you have something to blame it on or your pre-meditated bull shit lie. You have already said that if you lose it will be okay, that is your pre-meditated lie, the underlying truth is that you do care you want to win, however you know that victory will not happen. Assault I am walking in as NWF’s Resident VIP and then I am going to walk out the VIP of the NWF World Heavyweight Championship and no one especially not some excuse making NWFAILURE is going to stop that from coming into reality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Onslaught #2: Excuses   Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:36 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob.

PostSubject: Re: Onslaught #2: Excuses   Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:02 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onslaught #2: Excuses