HomeCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

MartyrNoMoreXIV.RetributionIsOnTheWay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Burt Macklin

PostSubject: MartyrNoMoreXIV.RetributionIsOnTheWay   Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:57 pm

Last Sunday on Onslaught i suffered another loss against Suicide Kid, but let me tell you blockheads something. The outcome of that match was entirely calculated and concocted weeks ago. I've been seeking to get rid of the Pure Championship since the very first day i won it and i finally succeeded at it. I intentionally lost but I assure you history wont repeat itself. Another thing i devised since the very first day i came into this company is becoming the NWF World Heavyweight Champion on March eighteen in Denver, Colorado and you can bet your last dime those plans will succeed as well. This upcoming Sunday the six entrant in the Gates of Hell match will be determined in a battle royal match. To be quite frank, this match is pretty much meaningless to me. It doesn’t really matter what entry number I am, I will walk out of Assault as the new face of the New Age Wrestling Federation regardless. I’m taking advantage of that battle royal match thought. I will inflict as much pain and fear as possible into the hearts of my opponents so the road to the World Heavyweight Championship can be even more easier for me to proceed through. Justice will soon be established. Retribution is on the way and no one will stop me.

2012 equals RETRIBUTION

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: MartyrNoMoreXIV.RetributionIsOnTheWay   Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:31 pm

10/10
Back to top Go down
Burt Macklin

PostSubject: Re: MartyrNoMoreXIV.RetributionIsOnTheWay   Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:48 pm

Thank you Steve. Are you ready to lose your title at Assault?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Francis McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: MartyrNoMoreXIV.RetributionIsOnTheWay   Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:42 pm

0/20
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MartyrNoMoreXIV.RetributionIsOnTheWay   

Back to top Go down

MartyrNoMoreXIV.RetributionIsOnTheWay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NWFederation :: Prime Time :: Promo/RP-
Jump to: