HomeCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Onslaught #1: Shoot um' Down

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suicidal VIP

PostSubject: Onslaught #1: Shoot um' Down   Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:18 am

(VIP is sitting about 10 feet away from a dart board with different pictures on the board. Each for his opponents on Onslaught. As he goes through the list he throws a dart to choose the next person to be addressed on the match.)

Assault 2012 the night I win for the first time ever the NWF World Heavyweight Championship and add that title to my trophy case that brandishes championships from ever company I’ve ever been in. Last week Steve, Spitta you two got a small sample of what I am going to do to you in the Gates of Hell match. It was a just a sneak preview to the amount of pain I am going to single handedly cause. It was just a piece of the intensity that will be brought in that match. But what we have here coming up next week I continue my winning streak when I ensure my 6th entrant win in the Gates of Hell. I am in the ring with a bunch of NWFAILURES. I am in the ring with Steve, George Copeland, Suicide Kid, Spitta Andretti, and Francis McDaniels.

Now we have Steve here who is an overly patriotic imbecile. He walks around here like he is the lord and savior of this company, wrong because that man is me, just call me black Jesus. Not just of NWF, but of the entire world. No Steve, the rapture isn’t upon us, and the anti-christ has not appeared, but the man who is going to save this business has arrived. So before you get any bright ideas, sit down, shut up, and learn for once. You think you have all the answers what happens when I change the questions? Then what will you know? You will know just as much as these people actually know about real wrestling.

Spitta you were just lucky enough to be put in this match. I mean a few days ago you were no body and no you are a no body that is in the ring with a bunch of Failures and me of course. So Spitta here is a little advice patience is a virtue. See you could go in this match with confidence and think that you have a chance to actually come out as the winner, or you can face reality and comes to terms that I am walking out the champ, so the disappointment won’t shock you.

George you think you are going to have the upper hand against me because you were fortunate to catch me in a slump. I am a new VIP, you aren’t going to be in the same ring with the man you was faced weeks ago, but I guess I can say the same for you, because you are no longer the Pure Champion, the best champion in NWF now are you? That’s what I thought the Copeland era didn’t last for very long did it? I’m sorry maybe I should open up fresh wounds or kick a man while he is down, or maybe I should stomp an Oakland ass whopping into your ass to make you understand the severity of my words.

Now moving on to my former Domino Effect “allies,” you could hardly call us that considering we weren’t a team. We were a group of people looking out for most important numero uno. Francis now I know when you made your big return you thought that this was your chance to finally make something of your career, but as you can see I am going to be the 6th entrance and ultimately come out the winner. You don’t have that match talent and the biggest bash you are going to make is your head into the mat. I am Suicidal VIP I am not afraid of anything especially pretty boys who try to attempt and wrestle, to support their cosmetics.

Now finally the new Pure Champion and a former well damn just about everything, Suicide Kid. Listen to me kid, I don’t what you have done, because now that NWF’s Resident VIP is on the scene it is time for you to voluntarily get out the way or have me involuntarily end your career and exterminate you to ensure you are out of the world title picture. You want to be the Charlie Sheen of this place by my fuckin’ guest. Just know this in advance you are going to go from winnin’ to the laughing stock of the company sitting in the corner slowly losing your mind.

Last edited by Suicidal VIP on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
#MVP

PostSubject: Re: Onslaught #1: Shoot um' Down   Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:48 pm

why is the font so damn big?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob.

PostSubject: Re: Onslaught #1: Shoot um' Down   Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:19 pm

lol yeah wtf vip we still aren't gonna read ur promos no matter how big the font is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suicide Kid

PostSubject: Re: Onslaught #1: Shoot um' Down   Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:12 pm

jepha chat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suicidal VIP

PostSubject: Re: Onslaught #1: Shoot um' Down   Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:16 pm

I made the front big because it was late when I wrote this and the small font hurt my eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suicide Kid

PostSubject: Re: Onslaught #1: Shoot um' Down   Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:54 pm

doesn't matter lower the font
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob.

PostSubject: Re: Onslaught #1: Shoot um' Down   Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:33 pm

lol its called glasses bro get some
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suicidal VIP

PostSubject: Re: Onslaught #1: Shoot um' Down   Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:57 am

I can see fine I was just tired and the bright light even with the brightness at it lowest and the small words were a pain to look at
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob.

PostSubject: Re: Onslaught #1: Shoot um' Down   Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:03 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onslaught #1: Shoot um' Down   

Back to top Go down

Onslaught #1: Shoot um' Down
Page 1 of 1