HomeCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Onslaught Promo I: I am better than you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
#MVP

PostSubject: Onslaught Promo I: I am better than you   Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:23 pm

You know, growing up.. I was raised to be a confident, and intelligent man.. and you know, twenty five years later.. I still share those two characteristics. I am a twenty-five year old man, born in Boston, raised in Boston.. and I graduated from Harvard Law School with my masters degree, and I was looking to become a part time english teacher, until I got a call from this company, wanting me to become a member of there company.. and my dream job, to become a professional wrestler came true. I was signed to the newest company in May 2009, known as the New-Age Wrestling Federation.. and three years later, I am finally main-eventing Breakdown Four. Yeah, it took me three years... but all of that hard work, it has sure as hell paid off in the long run, for me. In this company, we have many kind of characters. We have our ass-kissers, our wannabes, the haters, the politics, the losers, the morons, the "jocks," the real wrestler.. being me, and we have people like Punisher. Now, don't get me all wrong.. I respect punisher for what he has done, and for what he has accomplished within the past three months of his career in NWF. He has skyrocketed his way up to the top, and became the Hardcore Champion.. followed by becoming the International Champion, when he attacked me from behind, and pinned me to the mat, for the three count while i was down on the mat, from his cheap shot. Now, the record books state that he has a victory over me.. but is it really a victory? The answer to my question is obviously no, and for one simply reason. He beat me while i was down.. so all he really did was just kick more dust over me. It isn't really a win, but it is. Confusing, right? He did win, but in reality, he hasn't won. He had to cheap shot me from behind.. and now, he can talk all of the smack he wants, I can give a damn what he thinks, or wants.. or what anyone in this company wants, including the fans... gaaaleeeee! People call me the Babe Ruth of the ring, meaning i am the best when it comes to performing. They call me the Michael Jordan when I hold a microphone in my hands, because i speak whatever is on my mind, and I don't care what happens. I am a rebellious tiger, because i don't give a damn about anything in this world, besides myself. I care about me only, and me only.. and that is the way it's going stay that way, forever, to be honest with you. Now, I say be honest with you alot because, I am indeed an honest man, and it's time to give everyone here, including even my partner, a dose of reality. Now, let me ask you a question. Who in the hell is "Steven Swagg?" Yeah, I don't know either.. when I say his name, i hear nothing but silence. Actually now that I think of it.. I hear nothing but crickets churping in the background, because he is a nobody, much like Punisher's partner, Spitta. Oh yeah, he is headling a pay-per-view.. good job, son! You're still a nobody. The only real factors in this match are me and Punisher.. and me and Punisher are going to go at it like packs of wolves! We are going to tear the roof off the house, because we are the best NWF has to offer, and ever will have to offer. There is a cancer inside this company, and no.. it's not John Cena's brother. It's Steve.. and it's also Punisher. These guys are running around here, thinking like they own this place.. well, it's time to wake up and smell the damn coffee, because you left it on high this morning. I am the best damn wrestler in this world, this company.. and the best wrestler under god's great planet we are proud to call, planet earth. No one can match to me.. nobody. I am better than everyone in this company, and I will prove it.. because I back everything up that I spit out of my mouth, in that ring.. like a man, because i am a man.. a preformer, a trash talking son of a bitch, and yeah.. i have a big ego.. and i talk alot of smack, but who cares? The only thing that matters is me, backing it up.. and proving to everyone i am what i say i am - the best wrestler in this world! Now Punisher, i will see you and your so called, "partner," this upcoming Sunday on Onslaught. Good luck, you need it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Onslaught Promo I: I am better than you   Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:00 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Onslaught Promo I: I am better than you   Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:52 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onslaught Promo I: I am better than you   

Back to top Go down

Onslaught Promo I: I am better than you
Page 1 of 1