HomeCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

People like YOU, I inflict pain upon.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xChrisV1x

PostSubject: People like YOU, I inflict pain upon.   Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:48 pm

Camera cuts over to V1 ready to be interviewed.

Interviewer: V1, as you know, you have 1 more match before Assault and you face Jake DiBiase. Any thoughts?

V1: Yes, I hope you have alot of time on your hands, because I have alot to say. Jake DiBiase, I don't know you, but I do know you are a rich man. I don't like the rich. They step all over people like me and all of my friends from the good days, when I was putting holes in heads. Well, your just like all the others, Snobby, Selfish, Ignorant. I'm here to show you and all your people, that people like me are NOT to be messed around with, like dirt. It's plain wrong. But seriously, what makes YOU of all people think you can stand up to someone as real as me. I learned how to survive, you pay to survive. Well, all the money in the world cannot save you when you step into the ring with me.

Interviewer: Those are some harsh words to DiBiase, but how do you plan to win against a former Undisputed Champion?

V1: Titles, they don't mean sh*t.. Maybe this company was running out of people to give the title to when that happened, and they thought Jake would sell, but then NWF head realized that Jake is boring and repetitive.. Well, I plan to do my best as always.. But I have a feeling this match won't last very long. I take a look into his eyes, walk up to him, neck and neck.. Once he makes that ONE wrong move, I plan to strike. Jake, its crunch time, I'm not joking around anymore, I'm here to make a mark on NWF, and it wont be a 15 minutes of fame stint, it will be much, much longer. You, your just one of my FIRST victims. Sooner or later, everyone will know who I am... I'll give you a little sneak preview in the ring, thats all I need to beat this joker.[/color]

Interviewer: Well, you plan to leave a mark on NWF, but how do you plan to do it? There is some great talent in the upper card, and to my understanding, this is your first month in the Wrestling industry and..

V1: Wait wait wait, did you just say there is better talent , with more experience, and just because its my first month, I can't hang? Well, let me say a couple things before I go warm up.. I don't give a rats ass what those upper carders have done, I don't care how long they have been in the industry. All I care about is how long it will take ME, to make it. I'm getting better every day. Spitta was when I proved I'm not a joke even though i lost. Snagz was just a jobber to me, and of course, Sniper Killer.. Well, I made his ass take the back road home, singing Whitney Houston in his Oldsmobile. Jake is next.. I'm here for a reason, and that is NOT to be laughed at, NOT to be made fun of, and I'm damn sure not here for a quick stint. I'm here to stay, and upper talent, even though I've only been here for a month, you better take notes...

V1 Walks away to the left back to the Locker Room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
#MVP

PostSubject: Re: People like YOU, I inflict pain upon.   Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:51 pm

I like it, but try not to break kayfabe by using the words like, "jobber" and such. Overall, you are improving. Note, Jake isn't a former Undisputed Champion... LOL! Only Hardcore, he can't get past that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

People like YOU, I inflict pain upon.
Page 1 of 1