HomeCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Turmoil Promo 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
#MVP

PostSubject: Turmoil Promo 1   Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:48 pm

So, this week.. the ultimate survival 2012 winner isn't on the Onslaught card? Are you serious, right now? I am scheduled to face.. who? Snagz? What has Snagz done in his life, or in this company? Oh, good job.. he won a tag team championship. Snagz has been around NWF for many many years, and has accomplished nothing, or very little from what I've seen. Now, I was in Snagz's shoes at one point and time, but then I saw the light, the golden chance of a lifetime.. and I took it.. and i became.. a two time international champion, and followed up with a ultimate survival win, giving me the chance to headline Breakdown IV.. which I indeed will be doing so. Snagz, you're nothing. why am i even in a match-up with you? Why in the hell am I on this worthless show called, "Legacy?" What kind of show name is this?? Who the hell is running this company now adays? NWF is going down the drain, and it's time to pick NWF back up to the company it once was - on top. NWF was once the best company, and now we've got a house show called, Legacy? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?! Snagz, we've been friends for a while, and I had to learn the hard way that you don't have friends in this business, because sooner or later, your partner will turn on you.. all people do. This is a one mans company. Your out there, doing it for yourself. You will make friends down the road, but they will turn on you sooner or later. Everyone in this world uses each-other, and it's time for me to do my own thing, and me doing me.. is winning, and I will do that when I defeat you, later on today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Turmoil Promo 1
Page 1 of 1